Costco / family membership policy
Costco continues to follow a lame policy for shopping by family members. Even after demanding an ID to demonstrate that the member is living in the same household, they insist that the primary member be present. It is presumed that if the family member shows up without the primary, they are not together. In fact, on Nov 12, 2016 Sergio, the store manager at Plano West in Texas concluded that the family member must be divorced. Request for a phone call to the number on the file was rejected as out of policy.
This is lame! Not customer friendly. And downright frustrating to a spouse who volunteered to shop without the primary. To leave behind a shopping cart after an hour of walking through the crowded aisles leaves one with so much anger against the management who could not get these things right after decades of operations.
More Costco Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - poor cashier service
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - bakery and parking
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - costco tire department
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - president feta cheese
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - pharmacy