Costa Coffee / fake cheque?
Some time ago I sent details, including what I believe to be a fake (HSBC) cheque to your Fraud Operations at the Fraud Office in Park Street, London PS04. To date, I have not had a reply even though I supplied my email address, telephone numbers; home and mobile. It is now urgent that I am advised what to do as the person/company are now presurising me for onward payment. Unfortunately, apart from the address, I have no way of contacting the fraud office. Can you please urgently assist me by providing a telephone number or email address of the HSBC Fraud Office.
Tel: Mob [protected]
Tel: Home [protected]
More Costa Coffee Complaints & Reviews
- Costa Coffee - verbal abuse from two members of staff 
- Costa Coffee - accused of theft
- Costa Coffee - service / staff 
- Costa Coffee - service and hygiene 
- Costa Coffee - sickness
- Costa Coffee - Scam emails
- Costa Coffee - 'egg mayo' sandwich
- Costa Coffee - unethical behaviour
- Costa Coffee - basingstoke costa leisure park
- Costa Coffee - poor service, rude staff, points not added