Costa Coffee / fake cheque?

1 London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

Some time ago I sent details, including what I believe to be a fake (HSBC) cheque to your Fraud Operations at the Fraud Office in Park Street, London PS04. To date, I have not had a reply even though I supplied my email address, telephone numbers; home and mobile. It is now urgent that I am advised what to do as the person/company are now presurising me for onward payment. Unfortunately, apart from the address, I have no way of contacting the fraud office. Can you please urgently assist me by providing a telephone number or email address of the HSBC Fraud Office.

With regards

John Tildesley

email: jtinsun@spidernet.net
Tel: Mob [protected]
Tel: Home [protected]

Comments

Ka
  26th of May, 2012

please as a regular customer who loves Costa try to have a look by a supervisor at the branch in Reform St.Dundee, the layout leaves so much to be desired and a change of soft furnishings is neccessary as the seats are filthy, it only requires a bit of imagination to tidy up the shop. There is so much competition here in Dundee with coffee shops opening up all over the place that you stand a good chance of losing custom which would be a shame. It only takes a few minutes to have a look and rectify. I look forward to your early observations.
Yours Faithfully, Jack Hogan