Costa Coffee / fake cheque?

1 London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

Some time ago I sent details, including what I believe to be a fake (HSBC) cheque to your Fraud Operations at the Fraud Office in Park Street, London PS04. To date, I have not had a reply even though I supplied my email address, telephone numbers; home and mobile. It is now urgent that I am advised what to do as the person/company are now presurising me for onward payment. Unfortunately, apart from the address, I have no way of contacting the fraud office. Can you please urgently assist me by providing a telephone number or email address of the HSBC Fraud Office.

With regards

John Tildesley

email: jtinsun@spidernet.net
Tel: Mob 00 357 [protected]
Tel: Home 00 357 [protected]

Comments

• Ka
      26th of May, 2012

please as a regular customer who loves Costa try to have a look by a supervisor at the branch in Reform St.Dundee, the layout leaves so much to be desired and a change of soft furnishings is neccessary as the seats are filthy, it only requires a bit of imagination to tidy up the shop. There is so much competition here in Dundee with coffee shops opening up all over the place that you stand a good chance of losing custom which would be a shame. It only takes a few minutes to have a look and rectify. I look forward to your early observations.
    Yours Faithfully, Jack Hogan
    jkhogan1@gmail.com

• Ro
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Costa Coffee - The manager
    Olney
    England, Buckinghamshire
    United Kingdom

I had witnessed the manager at olney market get rude to her member of staff as he wasn't feeling well and she was that rude he got told to leave work straight away

• Ju
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Costa Coffee - Gift card
    Uk
    United Kingdom

I bought my son a Costa gift card as a gift for last Christmas (Dec 16). When he tried to use it last week it had expired. See printout below. There was no expiry date on card.

10th of Sep, 2018
    Costa Coffee - Customer Service& honesty
    Oman

I would like to thank Costa Coffee ( Muscat city centre branch -Oman) for thier honesty and loyalty, as they have kept my precious possessions that I have forgotten with them for two weeks. All greetings to them

• Wa