Costa Coffee / lack of service!
Today and on several occasions, certainly Sundays I have found an extreme lack of service. Certain staff seem to always be issuing the take away cups for ‘sitting in' customers when Apparrently the dishwasher is not working. The dishwasher at the Canvey branches seems to be broken most often. How can such a large company be expecting customers to pay approximately £3 per coffee and feel it's suitable to serve ‘in house' customers with takeaway cups!
I do not seem to get this treatment in your other branches of which I regularly visit. I await your urgent reply.
Costa Coffee Customer Care's Response, Dec 11, 2018
We are sorry to hear you have had a disappointing visit with Costa. So that we can address your complaint can you please confirm the following:
Contact telephone number
Costa Clubcard account number
Date & Time of visit
Store location - with postcode if possible
Then either send us an email to [email protected]
Call us on 03330035883
We will reply to emails within 7 working days. We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your issue.
More Costa Coffee Complaints & Reviews
- Costa Coffee - verbal abuse from two members of staff 
- Costa Coffee - accused of theft
- Costa Coffee - service / staff 
- Costa Coffee - service and hygiene 
- Costa Coffee - sickness
- Costa Coffee - coffee and service
- Costa Coffee - assistant manager
- Costa Coffee - staff complaint
- Costa Coffee - black forest and hazelnut and praline and cream hot chocolate
- Costa Coffee - gift card