Costa Coffee / black forest and hazelnut and praline and cream hot chocolate
Just visited Costa Coffee in Bournemouth with a friend to treat her for her birthday to a hot chocolate. Pictures outside Costa of the Black Forest and Praline Hot chocolate looked fantastic and very festive and special.
Ordered the above and when she presented them to us they looked completely standard hot chocolates, nothing at all like the picture outside. I commented that it looked nothing like the picture and she said the picture reflected the takeaway hot chocolates and not the ones bought inside.
I find this amazing. Surely you are wanting to make people want to sit in and enjoy the drinks. Also if you can do that for a takeaway surely you can do it for people to sit down inside and enjoy them. Also the takeaway price is cheaper.
Very disappointed - could have made better myself at home .
More Costa Coffee Complaints & Reviews
- Costa Coffee - verbal abuse from two members of staff 
- Costa Coffee - accused of theft
- Costa Coffee - service / staff 
- Costa Coffee - service and hygiene 
- Costa Coffee - sickness
- Costa Coffee - coffee and service
- Costa Coffee - assistant manager
- Costa Coffee - staff complaint
- Costa Coffee - gift card
- Costa Coffee - lack of service!