Cost Cutters / $10 off product card
I have retained a ‘Cost Cutters’ card that was given to me by a salon some time ago. The card is for every time you buy product, show the card and get great deals along the way to $10 off product.
I’ve kept the card and used it along the way. It has been stamped and initialed and now I should be able to get $10 off product. Every time I have walked in to buy more product at a Cost Cutters and showed them my card for $10 off product, they will not accept it.
My question is………why do you provide customers with a discount card and then do not honor it?
More Cost Cutters Complaints & Reviews
- Cost Cutters - customer service 
- Cost Cutters - poor customer service 
- Cost Cutters Hair Salon - employment 
- Cost Cutters - cut/style 
- Cost Cutters - haircut 
- Cost Cutters Salons / Regis Corporation - hair cut
- Cost Cutters Salons / Regis Corporation - eyebrows
- Cost Cutters - haircut and eyebrows
- Cost Cutters Salons - firing my hairstylist
- Cost Cutters - gift cards