Cost Cutters Hair Salon / employment

Cost Cutters is owned by Regis-Health Benefits are a supplement-If you work at one Regis you can't pick up hours from another Regis-Transfer to a Cost Cutters and then to a Regis is impossible- If stop working for a Regis corporation you have to wait three months to get hired at another Regis Corpoation.

Comments

Fr
  13th of Feb, 2009

I am very mad at the way I was treated in your store at the Wal Mart in Muscle Shoals Al. I have been using the same and only girl for about 4 years. She was suppose to be in at 12 so I was at the store at 11:30. She was running late but I chose to wait on her because as far as I am concern she is the best at this store for my hair. When she got in I wanted a pern. She started and got my hair rooled up. Then You Mgr. came or to her station and TOLD me one of the other girls would finish me up. I did not want this. I wanted Ginger to give me my perm. The Mgr. took Ginger into the office and I assume that she was let go. This is none of my concern as to how you work with your employees but it is my concern when I do not get what I wanted and paid my money for it. The Mgr. made the choise for me and I was not at all satisfied with my perm because the girl that I have used and knows how I like my hair was pulled off the job. I was always lead to beleive that you finish what you start. Why didn't the Mgr wait until she was finished with me?Or at the start of her shift? Or at the end of her shift? No, she did it as Ginger was working on me. I was embarrested for Ginger and I myself was up set. This was totally wrong and if this is the way you train your Mgr. you are wrong. I have used Cost Cutters ever since it started in our Wal Mart but what I went through today was something else. To have someone pulled off my hair and another finish was totally wrong and the way Ginger was done was aq complete screw up.
JOANN FRY @JIMMIEFRY@AOL.COM 3255 OLD MEMPHIS PIKE TUSCUMBIA ALABAMA 35674