Corelle Livingware / Poor service
I just purchased some Corelle Livingware after using a set for eight years. The product held up well and I continue to use the old livingware, but wanted a new design. I purchased the Memphis design and read the box thoroughly to note any changes in the product. The stated that the dishes were break and chip resistant, metal mark-scratch and stain resistant, microwave, oven and dishwasher safe. However, when I opened the box, the cups were STONEWARE. This means that they break easily. Stoneware wasn't written ANYWHERE on the box.
When I contacted the company, I was told that making the cups out of stoneware was cheaper and easier for the company and that they were updating the box due to consumer complaints. However, my box was not updated. I feel that the stoneware cups should be replaced with Vitrelle cups, which are break resistant, as my old set includes.
More Corelle Livingware Complaints & Reviews
- Corelle, Dishes - Explosive plates & bowls / injury, blindness, & death 
- Corelle Ware - Hazard your health! 
- Corelle - Dishes shattering 
- Corelle Dish Set - made in china 
- Corelle - fading color 
- Corelle Brands - full white square dish sets
- Corelle Brands - Corelle serving bowl
- Corelle - Dishes are not break and chip resistant 
- Corelle - Chipped Handles Of Tea Cups
- Corelle - Hazardous dishes explode