Corel Corporation / customer service!!! (tech support)

1 West Valley City, UT, United States Review updated:

Hello, to make a long story short, 3 months ago, I bought a new camera. Inside.. Was a "coupon" from corel offering 4 free programs. I finally got 2 of them to work, after many emails to your tech support number. I am still waiting for serial numbers (that actually work).. For the other 2 programs. Aftershot pro3, and painter essentials 5. Three months, I stopped counting the emails, and still no serial numbers!!! This is beyong ridiculous!!! I work for a major retail chain, and I know, if we took 3 months to solve a issue, someone would be out of a job!!!
If corel didn't have such incredible software that is second to none, I would have switched programs long ago... All I need, is a working serial number, for aftershot pro 3, and painter essentials 5.. Certainly this can be handled quickly???

Thanks...

Robin yarrington.

Contact info: [protected]@gmail.com

Ma
Jul 13, 2018

Comments

17th of Sep, 2018

Gentlemen?

Purchased PDF Fusion. Would like to load it, however, the number pn the box is not valid. Now What? Do I write a letter to you and make a copy for the Attorney General and one for each major Television, or will you resolve it.