Coolframes.com / Liars!
Advertise price was a lie:
Wanted to purchase Giorgio Armani lenses for a price that was significantly less than other places. Called to order and gave me lots of different stories. One was that sorry, we can't give it to you for that price. Another was, well if we do, now we can't give u the reduced shipping costs. Another was, oh sorry, we don't have it in stock so now we can't sell it to you.
finally convinced them to let me purchase the glasses and specifically asked if i would get an email confirmation. He said yes. Nver got it. Over the phone he said I would receive the glasses several weeks ago ... never got them.
Bottomline: They are a dis-ingenuous online seller. Their ordering department acted like a street vendor haggling for more money for a two bit product constantly arguing why they can't give me their advertised prices, services, or products. I felt like I was in another country as he had a significant foreign accent. He was combative, accused me of wrong-doing when all I wanted to do was buy something they advertised, and lied to me the whole time. I never got my glasses, but he ended up taking my credit card information. Now I'm worried i'll see some charge for a stripclub in Yemen or a lamb kabob in Greece.
More Coolframes.com Complaints & Reviews
- Coolframes.com - Dont buy from them 
- Coolframes.com - I believe this website is fraudulent
- Coolframes.com - Fraud 
- Cool Frames - Shipping 
- Coolframes.com - Eyeglasses - sells bent and used frames, terrible return policy
- Cool Frames - eyeglasses
- CoolFrames Eyewear Boutique - eyeglass frames
- CoolFrames Eyewear Boutique - prescription sunglasses
- Coolframes - unethical, dishonest, not received
- Coolframes.com - Won't honor extended warrancy