Continental Finance Company / Sent me bill for card I didn't activate
I was expressly told that if I didn't activate this card upon receipt it was null and void. I called after reading a complaint on this site to the [protected] number in the complaint and decided I didn't want this card and was told don't activate it and it will be okay.
I've never used this, but now have an inquiry on my credit!!!!!
More Continental Finance Company Complaints & Reviews
- Continental Finance Master Card - Fraud & cheating! 
- Continental Finance - phone calls 
- Continental Finance - SCAM!!! 
- Continental Finance Company LLC - Billing after account was closed out! 
- Continental Finance Master Card - rip off 
- Continental Finance Company - fraudulent charges to credit card
- continentalfinance.net - credit card
- Continental Finance - Fees 
- Continental Fincance - Fraudulent Company
- First Bank of Delaware/ Continental Finance - Harassment