Continental Airlines / theft from gate checked baggage
I had a carry on luggage and as I went through the gate and before boarding the plane, I was railroaded by a Continental worker and he demanded that I check my bag. Mind you, my bag was of legal size. I originally had refused to give him my bag but he threathened me and I gave in fearing that I be arrested. Just the day before I had read about several thefts occurring at Continental terminals in Newark and I was afraid the same was going to happen. Sure enough I arrive at Santo Domingo and my 2 cameras and lenses were gone. I reported the incident right there at the airport. To date I have not heard from Continental and I'm afraid that I lost my possessions forever.
Once you get in at the airport a person looses all his rights and you become a slave to whoever wears an airline/airport identity badge. Furthermore these companies take no responsibility for their employee actions.
More Continental Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- United Air Care - unfinished work and hard-sell tactics 
- United Air Care - air duct cleaning 
- United Airlines - Delayed baggage 
- United Air Care - Unfinished work 
- Continental Airlines - What a pathetic way to run a business! 
- United Airlines - us customs and airline cancellation.
- United Airlines - Baggage information
- United Airlines - unexpected baggage fees
- United Airlines - united airlines customer service
- Air Canada And United Airlines And Aeroplan - discriminatory and unethical behaviour