Continental Airlines / late departure,missed con. flight
I am trying to get a delay letter on Flight #co1077 out of Phila Int. onMar 29 to Houston Tex.with a connecting flight to Wichita, that flight left at910, my flight arrived at 1030, arrived Wichita the next day 12 hours latter, had to get taxi to hotel, taxi and dinner and rent a car the next day because I missed my ride the night before, I hope I am on the right track after 3 hours of phone calls and bad info.
Thank you Capt Richard Price
Us Army Intell. email@example.com
More Continental Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- United Air Care - unfinished work and hard-sell tactics 
- United Air Care - air duct cleaning 
- United Airlines - Delayed baggage 
- United Air Care - Unfinished work 
- Continental Airlines - What a pathetic way to run a business! 
- United Airlines - us customs and airline cancellation.
- United Airlines - Baggage information
- United Airlines - unexpected baggage fees
- United Airlines - united airlines customer service
- Air Canada And United Airlines And Aeroplan - discriminatory and unethical behaviour