Continental Airlines / late departure,missed con. flight

1 229 n odessaEgg Harbor City, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6099654856

I am trying to get a delay letter on Flight #co1077 out of Phila Int. onMar 29 to Houston Tex.with a connecting flight to Wichita, that flight left at910, my flight arrived at 1030, arrived Wichita the next day 12 hours latter, had to get taxi to hotel, taxi and dinner and rent a car the next day because I missed my ride the night before, I hope I am on the right track after 3 hours of phone calls and bad info.
Us Army Intell. sitting_bullish@yahoo.com

Comments

• Ge
      6th of Feb, 2010

I was on Continental Express 2233 on Feb. 3, 2010, Houston to Leon, Mexico. Upon landing, the plane hit the ground with a tremendous and terrifying thud and noise. It almost seemed that the plane landed on its belly. Everyone was badly shaken, emotionally and physically. No explanations, no information, no apologies from anyone

• Ge
      6th of Feb, 2010

I was on Continental Express Flight No. 2233 - Houston to Leon, Mexico, on Feb. 3, 2010. Upon landing, the plane hit the ground with a terrifying thud which shook all passangers emotionally and physically. No explanations, no information, no apologies were offered. It almost felt like the plane landed on its belly. I am wondering how qualified the pilot is? I think we were all very lucky.