Continental Airlines / Flight Attendants
That is the way that Continental conducst business. You complain, you have a valid complaint, and they snub.
You file a lawsuit, they hit you with high priced lawyers. Their tactic is to stall, stall, stall. They would rather
spend $10, 000 defending a case that could be settled for $500.
In my opinion, they also have some of the worst flight attendants in the sky. Again, in my opinion, one of the
worst ones is Annette LaDuke. I believe she is senior and flies the long hauls. She is rude, crude, demanding,
and cheap. BTW, she doesn't pay her bills either, ask anyone that knows her.
I could go on, and on, but what's the point. Continental doesn't care.
More Continental Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- United Air Care - unfinished work and hard-sell tactics 
- United Air Care - air duct cleaning 
- United Airlines - Delayed baggage 
- United Air Care - Unfinished work 
- Continental Airlines - What a pathetic way to run a business! 
- United Airlines - us customs and airline cancellation.
- United Airlines - Baggage information
- United Airlines - unexpected baggage fees
- United Airlines - united airlines customer service
- Air Canada And United Airlines And Aeroplan - discriminatory and unethical behaviour