Consumer Depot / Bad service

1 Nashville, TN, United States Review updated:

I ordered guitar hero world tour, the picture and description was of the complete set, drums, guitar, microphone, game, and so on.What I got was the game and a guitar which has a different picture on the box.I looked back and they have the exact one for $149 with the same picture and description.There is no telling the difference and nothing that says you get the game and guitar only.They should have the correct picture to what they are selling.I looked them up on the BBB and they have an F rating so they were kicked off of the BBB.Too bad I didn't look first before I bought.I know better now.I have filed several complaints with anyone I can.

Ca

Comments

Ia
  6th of Feb, 2009

DO NOT BUY!! It's not that you shouldn't trust this seller, more that you shouldn't trust what they send you. I received an un-opened Windows XP with neither the cd or key. The box was evident that someone took off the security seal then glued it back on. Have left a message with customer service over phone (not even sure if customer service is ever at the phone) and emailed them as directed on their site. It has been 2 business days and no answer. They can't answer my email but will send me the link to rate them here.