Consumer Depot / Problems
First and LAST time buyer with these folks
purchased several items from them . One, an Infocus IN1 projector comes with a removable base containing speakers and further connectivity inputs.. Got the upper part and it works fine..lower part not present at all
also order multiple floppy drives..got one of 3 ordered
They want me to RMA the entire order at my cost loose my shipping BOTH ways to correct their error. To even get this sarcastically worded response took 3 attempts at their online contact form..don't bother calling the number in FAQ they will not acknowledge anything.
I spend thousands each year on tech of various forms...but I'll spend it elsewhere after this.
The projector was a present for a 5 year old (fits to a Wii)..try telling him that it has to be returned...
More Consumer Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Consumer Depot - Consumer Depot is a fraud! 
- Home Depot Consumer Credit Account - late fee & credit life fees 
- Consumer Depot - SCAM, and no money return
- Consumer Depot - Problem with Customer Service/Product
- Consumer Depot - Bad service 
- Consumer Depot Nashville - Sales fraud
- Consumer Depot - Selling Used Items as New 
- Consumer Depot - Bad equipment, worse customer service 
- Consumer Depot/Xbox 360 Wireless Headset - Scam