ConServe / student loans
I took out student loans a while ago, 2005 to be exact ans Conserve wants to take all myfederal taxes from me my loans come out to $5667.00 n my income tax return is $4, 995.00 .Theyre taking the money for my EIC i get for my kids which i think isnt right.Especially when they know they can settle for way less, and Im goin back to school in tha summer.i never heard of having to pay back a loan in full jst to go bck to school
More ConServe Complaints & Reviews
- ConServe - fraudulent collection agency 
- ConServe - scammers 
- ConServe - call at work 
- ConServe - student loan repayment
- ConServe - collection practices 
- ConServe - government debt rip off artists
- ConServe - attempting to collect a debt from dfas that is already paid in full!
- ConServe - impersonating the irs as a collection agency
- ConServe - liars
- ConServe - "financial disclosure for reasonable and affordable rehabilitation terms"