Conn's / samsung washer
The service warranty is a ripoff!!! My wife and I have purchased many items and paid them off from conns. This is the first time we have had to use the service warranty. This experience has been the absolute worst. A service guy came to look at our washer and stated that he needed to order a new part and the the part would be in in 3 - 5 days. Well it has been 3 weeks!! Every time I call I am being told they are waiting on the part. Apparently the first part got lost when I called another time I was told they ordered the part again I asked for the tracking number so I could track the part myself I was told she "thought" the part had been ordered but they would order it today. Mind you I had just called them 2 days prior and was told the part was ordered again. I called 3 days later (Since no one has yet to call me) asked to speak to the manager and was transferred to someones voice mail. Needless to say this will be the last time we ever purchase anything from conns. The service warranty is a ripoff!!!
More Conn's Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - credit harassment 
- Conns - scam and cheating 
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - Nothing but a problems! 
- Conn&s - harassmnent 
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account 
- Conn's Home Plus - ge stove
- Conn's Home Plus - tv and furniture
- Conn's Home Plus - timeliness of a claim submitted almost 2 months ago
- Conn's Home Plus - poor customer service and continuous lies.
- Conn's Home Plus - refrigerator repair