Conn's / samsung washer

1 Lewisville, TX, United States Review updated:

The service warranty is a ripoff!!! My wife and I have purchased many items and paid them off from conns. This is the first time we have had to use the service warranty. This experience has been the absolute worst. A service guy came to look at our washer and stated that he needed to order a new part and the the part would be in in 3 - 5 days. Well it has been 3 weeks!! Every time I call I am being told they are waiting on the part. Apparently the first part got lost when I called another time I was told they ordered the part again I asked for the tracking number so I could track the part myself I was told she "thought" the part had been ordered but they would order it today. Mind you I had just called them 2 days prior and was told the part was ordered again. I called 3 days later (Since no one has yet to call me) asked to speak to the manager and was transferred to someones voice mail. Needless to say this will be the last time we ever purchase anything from conns. The service warranty is a ripoff!!!

Nb
Jan 2, 2018

Comments

• Sh
      3rd of Jan, 2018

Hi Ms. Benson.

Let's see if I can be of any help at all.

When this person came out to tech the washer, were they a Conn's employee or a subcontractor? What is the exact model of washer?

The problem may be on the side of Samsung, not the service center. Samsung is out of South Korea and if the part is proprietary, it may have been coming from a "slow boat from China" so to speak.