Conn's/ GE Refrigerator GSH25JSRF SS / service department
I am extremely frustrated and upset with Conn's Service Departments customer service at [protected]. I purchased a GE refrigerator (still under extended warranty) model GSH25JSRF SS. I called Conn's for service on a Wednesday and service worker was here to look at my refrigerator on Friday. It turns out that the main mother board is bad again. This will be the second time in less than 3 years that this same part goes out. Two weeks later and many daily calls to the service department and the corporate office in Beaumont and still noone will call us back with status on our work order. I know we are waiting for the part, but I wish someone would be courteous and return our calls. I have asked for the supervisor but somehow either the supervisor is not getting the message or chooses not to call us back. I decided to call the local department in McAllen, TX [protected] and still feel like I am getting the run around. I have always been on time with the payments to them. They advertise great customer satisfaction. I have not seen this at all and am very upset with their service. Plenty of food went bad. I wonder if there others with the same problem with the same refrigerator or service department.
More Conn's/ GE Refrigerator GSH25JSRF SS Complaints & Reviews
- Conns - credit harassment 
- Conns - scam and cheating 
- Conn's Appliances - Dallas, TX - Nothing but a problems! 
- Conn&s - harassmnent 
- Conns - tricked me into paying my charged off account 
- Conn's Home Plus - ge stove
- Conn's Home Plus - tv and furniture
- Conn's Home Plus - timeliness of a claim submitted almost 2 months ago
- Conn's Home Plus - poor customer service and continuous lies.
- Conn's Home Plus - refrigerator repair