Conexis / poor service

1 San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:

Conexis is terrible! I have them for a Flexible spending account. They refuse to "approve" valid expenses. This is supposedly a FLEXIBLE account and who are they to say that my medical expenses are of lesser need that someone elses??!! It's my money to start with!!!

Always on hold for over 20 minutes before being able to talk to anyone. Do not receive call back or confirmation emails when submitting information.

They say that something is approved but then a couple months later they change their mind without telling you!!

Comments

• Ji
      19th of Mar, 2010

I feel your pain. They may be having Corporate Cash Flow problems which both causes them to collect monies without acknowledging your payment or they have another approach to conserving cash which is to claim to have not received reimbursement claims to minimize their payouts of cash. Everybody affect should immediately call your HR Benefits Office and post a complaint on the Better Business website for the respective State. www.bbb.org

• Mi
      27th of May, 2010

For help call Conexis V.P. Dee Dee at 214-596-7791 She figured out my 'problem' in one day. Do NOT waste your time with the customer service numbers.

• Ju
      17th of Jun, 2010

My gut feeling is that Conexis delays card distributions, mine for 7 weeks after payroll deduction begain (no reason given); they deny legitimate claims, that can be resolved but only after much fighting, and threaten card cancellation... all as a method of strong arming customers into forfeiting their money.

I don't know if it is Racketeering, but it certainly is bad business.

• Mi
      25th of Aug, 2010

I have the same problems with Conexis, too! They keep rejecting my claims even for co-pay!!! I had no problems with them last year but this year their service is really crappy. Still have quite some money left in my FSA account and I only have a little over a month left to claim it or lose it. What to do?!