Con Edison / meter reading appt
Why is it in 2009, Con Edison is unable to give you a timeframe on when they intend to have a technician at your home to read your meter. There is no way that they are unable to determine in this day and age if they will be at your home at 8am or 2pm. they are not held to any standards, they are basically allowed to do whatever they want and there are no repercussions when they don't show up. Twice within the past 6 months this has happen; yet somehow if I am unavailable, I am charged a non-entry fee.
Who do we complain to when these utility companies refuse to adhere to their own rules and regulations?
I am really frustrated with Con Ed's apathetic treatment of their customers yet their rates continue to rise.
More Con Edison Complaints & Reviews
- Con Edison - overcharging 
- Con Edison - deposit requirement
- Con Edison - deposit & harassment 
- Con Edison - conspiracy & fraud 
- Con Edison - crazy bill
- Con Edison - wire repair, concrete repair, blocking driveways, trip hazards, on a condo property
- Con Edison - complaining about a driver.
- Con Edison - refusal to refund $1,900
- Con Edison - service removal and restoration
- Con Edison - telephone pole held in place by my tree