Comwave / falsifying contract
I recently canceled my home phone service with Comwave on Jan. 4, 2011 (because their office was closed, reopened 4/1/2011) and was told that the cancellation department will contact me in a couple of days on "how to return the equipment and about my refund of the deposit. On the Jan. 11, 2011 I was contacted by a Sheldon Samuels [protected] ext.349) who said that he's the vice president of Comwave.
Mr. Sheldon informed me that I couldn't cancel because I'm on a 3 year contract with Comwave and if I canceled, I'll be billed for the rest of the remaining contract. I tried to explain to Mr. Sheldon Samuels that I didn't sign on to contract but he would not have any of it. He insisted that there is a fine print buried in the contract that says it's a 3 year contract. What I don't understand is, why is Comwave advertising their service as a free contract policy to hook the customer into obtaining their service, then burying a 3 year contract in the fine print'. My guess is that's Comwave thanks to the customers for signing onto their no contract policy
Please supply postage for your equipment like the other carriers such as Rogers, Bell, Fido, Telus, etc. do. I understand that you do business differently to other companies. Passing on the expense of having your equipment shipped to your customers and having Mr.
Sheldon Samuels call me trying to intimidate me of having a 3 years contract when in fact I do not and did not is very unethical.
More Comwave Complaints & Reviews
- Comwave - Fed up with the dropped and missed calls and overall lousy service! 
- Comwave - Comwave refuses to cancel service and charging credit card for service that no longer works! 
- Comwave - Comwave Canada (Solution to your Problems) 
- Comwave - hidden charges 
- Comwave - Asking money & threatening to send info to collection agency 
- Comwave Networks - cable and internet services
- Comwave Networks - end of term cancellation
- Comwave Networks - voip home phone "services"
- Comwave Networks - internet service
- [Resolved] Comwave Networks - comwave