CompUSA / Failure to follow there own return policies

I returned a video card after noticing it was defective, three days after purchase and was told that they needed to call there General manager to return the product... cause it was worth more then $400.00.. After testing the product and also making me wait 45 minutes. After which they said that the store general manager said not to take it back cause he would loose money. I then said they had a return policy and that they should follow it. At that time the Tech manager was very rude and raised his voice saying "I don't have the time for this and that you can take this product and do with it what you will !" Turning around even before I said that they need to honor there return policy. At which time a business sales manager hear the conversation and decided to get involved. He said he could give me store credit and that's all he could do. So deciding that I was getting no where with this and that I still need to return the product I told him I would like a full refund and that I would never buy another product from them or feel that I had to spend money already spent in the store. The return policy states they would charge a restock fee of 15% on the product. But not that they would keep my total purchase and give me store credit. I would of decide on exchanging the product for another but at the time I felt why would I do business with some one that has no consumer honor to follow what they put in writing.