[Resolved] Completesave.co.ukunauthorised money taken

Tha company that call themselves 'completesave' has been taking money from my credit card that I am not aware of signing up for. Since May 2016 up til now, Jan 2017, they have been taking £15 every month. where they got my card details from I donot know, do they link themselves to other online companies to get your details? I have heard reports of people buying stuff online from real companies and the next thing they know they are paying £15 a month to this company

• Resolution statement

• CompleteSaveUK.'s Response, Jan 30, 2017

Hello Markhp:

I will be happy to assist you but currently I cannot identify your record. Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query. I can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope you contact me directly soon so I can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,