Completesave.co.uk / none of these payments were authorized by me

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I have had £15 a month taken from my Lloyds Bank account by completesave.co.uk and none of these payments were authorized by me. I think I was swindled by completesave.co.uk when I bought something throuth the internet banking not long ago. so, I want to refund back my money and cancel further payments. please help me. How can I have this trick stop?

Ho
Jul 29, 2015

Comments

• Co
      31st of Jul, 2015

Hello Hongsik:

I just read your post here and will be happy to assist you. I have sent an email directly to you with a full resolution to your query. I sent it to the email address we have on record with your membership. If you did not receive this email from me, please contact me at mary@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, a new password (twice) and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope that this message and the email that I sent to you directly resolved your query to your satisfaction. If you need further assistance, please get in touch with Complete Savings directly using the following details: customerservice@completesavings.co.uk, 0800 389 6960, or you can contact me directly at mary@completesavings.co.uk.

Kind regards