Having problems with Websquash.com?

Bloomfield Hills, Michigan

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Websquash.com.

Complaints & Reviews

Websquash.comguaranteed traffic to website

I feel stupid for going against my better judgment and 'gambling" that their ad for 10, 000 guaranteed visitors was real. They sent me some bogus link that says I have thousands of visitors but Insights from my Word Press website says the number is about 97 which is my usual traffic. When questioned they of course defended it was legit but it clearly is not and I'm not getting a refund either. STAY AWAY FROM WEBSQUASH.

Mario Nunes Sep 21, 2020

Hi, Guys,

Thank you for this opportunity and I have been using the website WeSquash for years and I have the real thing, and not a fake service!

All these comments are very disturbing and don't give anything good or better to the industry!

But I will give the more then better service, the 5 Stars, ...

Mr Mario RDR Nunes

Websquash.combacklinks premium package and submissions no service. no support.

I ordered 2 packages from this company and they did nothing for almost 2 weeks. They say they'll send a full report in 5-7 days. Didn't happen. I couldn't even get them to respond to many e-mails and their e-mail on their website. They just kept sending me automated advertising junk as their replies asking me to buy more. I will be calling my credit card company to reverse the payment. Be very careful who you deal with. I dealt with Lisa and Nikita.

www.websquash.comthey are unprofessional and don't deliver orders

Don’t order from the website www.websquash.com. Several weeks ago I ordered from these people and the rep promised to deliver links within 2 days. I was so excited, because it must be the fastest delivery at all. Unfortunately, all their promises were terrible lie and after they received the payment, I got nothing back. Don’t waste your time and money on these people, but they are completely unprofessional and unorganized.

Websquash.com — they sent me useless and blocked links

I paid money for 1 000 directory links. The company www.websquash.com is really dodgy and they work too...

Websquash.com — horrible website

I won’t advise you to visit and use the website www.websquash.com, because you will only lose your time...