Completesave.co.uk / completesave.co.uk

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Completesave.co.uk have been taking an unauthorised £15 per month since July 2015 to January 2016 before I noticed it. NatWest Bank said they could not refund the money. I phones Completesave.co.uk and they said I made a Ryanair purchase in July 2015 and that is when I became a member. I answered that just because I purchased a flight does not give them authorisation to take £15 a month. So not only is it a con, it is condoned by Ryanair and I suspect other companies, how can you trust on line purchases. I await a refund.

Ma
Jan 11, 2016

Comments

• Co
      12th of Jan, 2016

Hello Mal53:

We will be happy to assist you but currently we cannot identify your record. Please contact us directly so that we can find your record and resolve your query. We can be reached at customerservice@completesavings.co.uk, 0800 389 6960, or you can contact me directly at mary@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

We hope you contact us directly soon so we can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,