Complete Savings / unauthorized charging my swedish visa card june - november 2016.

Portsmouth England Hampshire, GB Review updated:

They has been charging my Visa Card which is now blocked, Between June and November 2016.
I am enclosing November statement from Nordea a Swedish bank. This has been going for six months amount was not large so I did not notice, I do not use that card that much any more now .
I enclose a copy of November statement from Nordea bank in Stockholm.
I have reported that to Swedish police and Nordea and the bank issued new card.
Complete savings co.
Sentinel House, Airspeed Road, Portsmouth PO3 5RS.

Complete Savings

La
Dec 07, 2016

Comments

• Co
      Dec 12, 2016

Hello Lazar:

Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query. I can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope you contact me directly soon so I can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,