[Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Savemoney being taken from my account without permission

I have just noticed that £15, has been deducted from my bank account from this complete saving company. I have not signed up for anything to allow this to happen.

Upon viewing my bank statements this is the second time that it's happened, therefore I am owed £30. I have no idea where this has come from because I always take notes for a subscriptions I apply for.

I will he contacting my bank first thing tomorrow morning to cancel these payouts and demanding my money be refunded.

• Resolution statement

• CompleteSaveUK.'s Response, Dec 27, 2018

Hello Forum Members:

We will be happy to assist you with your queries about Complete Savings. However, it is difficult to do that on a public forum when we don't know who you are. If you'd like our assistance, please contact us directly so that we can identify your record and resolve your query. Please get in touch with Complete Savings directly using the following details: [protected]@completesavings.co.uk, [protected], or you can contact me directly at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, a new password (twice) and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days trial membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

We hope you get in touch with us directly so that we can be of assistance to you.

Kind regards,
    Mary
    The Complete Savings team

Sw
Dec 09, 2018

Comments

• Ke
      Dec 17, 2018

I see I’m yet another one you’ve managed to scam! I will be reporting this and expect a full refund, stop stealing peoples hard earned cash and open a real business or get a job 😡😡😡😡