[Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Save — money being taken from my account without permission
I have just noticed that £15, has been deducted from my bank account from this complete saving company. I have not signed up for anything to allow this to happen.
Upon viewing my bank statements this is the second time that it's happened, therefore I am owed £30. I have no idea where this has come from because I always take notes for a subscriptions I apply for.
I will he contacting my bank first thing tomorrow morning to cancel these payouts and demanding my money be refunded.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CompleteSaveUK.'s Response, Dec 27, 2018
Hello Forum Members:
We will be happy to assist you with your queries about Complete Savings. However, it is difficult to do that on a public forum when we don't know who you are. If you'd like our assistance, please contact us directly so that we can identify your record and resolve your query. Please get in touch with Complete Savings directly using the following details: [protected]@completesavings.co.uk, [protected], or you can contact me directly at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.
Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores.
The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, a new password (twice) and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days trial membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.
We hope you get in touch with us directly so that we can be of assistance to you.
The Complete Savings team
More Complete Savings / Complete Save Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- [Resolved] Complete Save - fraud 
- [Resolved] WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- [Resolved] Completesave.co.uk - I just realize that this completesave.co.uk took 15 pounds out of my bank account 
- Completesavings.co.uk - fraud, they taking money from my bank without my permission 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorized money being taken out of my bank account
- [Resolved] Complete Save - money back scam