Complete Save / unauthorized payments

United States Review updated:

I recently noticed that £15 had been taken from my account. I realized because I was making sure that I didn't go below a certain amount of money in my account by not making payment with the consecutive card, and the total went down by £15. I then search for all of 'Completesave.co.uk's transaction with my account and found that they had also taken £15, 5 days after I bought my train ticket from trainline.com. After doing research I found similar incidents have occurred with other people including these two companies. I did not authorize these £15 payments. Is there anything I should do? How can I stop this company taking my money?

Re
Dec 30, 2015

Comments

• Co
      Jan 04, 2016

Hello Review35162:

We will be happy to assist you but currently we cannot identify your record. Please contact us directly so that we can find your record and resolve your query. We can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk, 0800 389 6960, or you can contact me directly at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

We hope you contact us directly soon so we can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,