Comcast Internet Service / cable at dial-up speed

Comcast has not been responsive to customer issues in a timely manner. In todays work environment many people work from home, I'm one of those that rely on good Internet connections to provide customer support to thousands of websites that use Ecommerce Shopping software. When my connection is down or running at dial up speeds then I can only provide support in the fashion that I've received support from my ISP Comcast. Ecommerce Templates Support has been known for good response times and helping it's customers get back up and running to continue making a living through their online businesses. I would like to see Comcast response time to service outages and system wide slow-downs increased to a more timely manner.

M.D'Souza

Comments

• Ka
      9th of Jul, 2013
    Comcast Internet Service - invasion continue after getting wired modem internet
    comcast

I was paying my apartment manager $25 a month for internet, he also owns a audio ands video store, I was noticing intrusions on my pc's and there was a '?' on the network map between me and one or the other of my computers between me and the router, so I got Comcast internet, wired modem internet service, but the intrusions continue even though I am no longer connecting to the internet wirelessly. the invasions are constant and I demand Comcast investigate this issue and find out who is accessing my computers. this is a small town, fraser, Colorado, and the Comcast tech told me to access the wireless router the hackers had to be within 300 feet of the router, I pretty much KNOW where the invasions have their root, as the router on my managers' network was password protected, and after getting kicked off my ebay account at 4:30 in the morning - I heard two guys talking outside, and the guys below me work for the manager here, Michael shurer, and mr. shurer was providing the internet through Comcast cable. I have been invaded constantly and when I try and type stuff, it is getting erased and all manner of weird stuff has been showing up in my event logs, mainly special anonymous log ons and then sessions being destroyed in the event logs, my trend antivirus company is at a loss to identify the invader, but since I am now on wired modem, the remote log ons should be easy to trace to the device they are originating from. and now that I am close to exposing the management as the invaders, I have been given an eviction notice. he owns an audio and video store and is in a lot of homes here in grand county, and for that reason alone, my pc invasions should be looked into very seriously.

10th of Jul, 2013

A few months ago he tried to invade me as well. When I told him that, as a married man, I was not into rectal invasions he tried to evict me. I'm getting real tired of his BS.

• Bo
      3rd of Aug, 2013

I cannot access the internet consistently. Repeated phone calls to comcast for help yieds the same response - Rebooting - which sometimes provides a temporary fix. The wireless doesn't work and requires a direct connection to the modem which does not always make a internet connection. I don't need fast access, but consistent access should be the minimum excpectation.