Comcast Cable / where to begin? everything!
Where to begin? We've had comcast for 3 years. The first year we had minimal problems. Then we moved and all hell broke loose. From that point on, it's been a cable nightmare. Had I known it would be such an ongoing problem, I would've kept exact record of dates, times, names. But I didn't do this, I can only say that for 2 years, on an almost monthly basis, I am on the phone dealing with these idiots. They simply do not care. They have done everything from try to charge me for things/services we do not have, to leaving me on hold multiple times, to being blatantly rude telling my husband "to wrap the phone call up", to telling us they would fix the problem only to find our next bill is even worse, on and on and on. And don't get me started on their "service". We pay every month, on time. We pay for a service that we don't always get. Our cable goes out, our internet goes out, and if they have to send a tech, they want to charge us for THEIR problem! the list goes on and on...we are calling to cancel their service tomorrow, it's just not worth it anymore. They are too big a company, they just don't care about their customers or the quality of people they hire to represent their company. It's been a nightmare. I've wasted hours and hours dealing with 9 times out of 10, rude ###s. I would rather have a root canal than to deal with Comcast any further.
More Comcast Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - double billing
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet essentials program
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).
- Comcast / Xfinity - xfinity service driver
- Comcast / Xfinity - technician