Comcast Cable / fraudulent advertising
I was given a "triple play offer" price which last all of one month, even though it states right on the bill this will be the price for 1 year. The second month the bill jumped from 114.00 to 147.00 and after a call to customer service and a promise to fix the bill now my bill is 167.00 for one month. I dont even have a premium channel or dvr this is basic cable. I can only guess what the next bill will be. I cannot reach anyone competent on the phone. Basically i guess they just charge whatever they want.
More Comcast Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - xfinity service driver
- Comcast / Xfinity - technician
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet alarm system cable services
- Comcast / Xfinity - voice
- Xfinity - internet, tv & phone "best deal of the year!"