Comcast / unauthorized billing
I switched to the comcast bundle last year, ever since I did, every month my bill has been incorrect and every month I have to call and spend an hour or more on the phone trying to get it straightened out. I even had to take time off from work and spent 2 hours at their office to get it straightened out and what do you think happened the next month. 'The same thing. Now that a year has gone by my phone was termed from the bundle first... how could that be, shouldn't all of the services term at the same time? So after spending 2 hours on the phone trying to straighten out my bill again, I upgraded to the next bundle which I've had for 2 months. Since then AGAIN my bill is all screwed up where I'm being double charged and charged for a bundle I never asked for. NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT THE *** THEY ARE DOING THERE. I need someone who is in charge to help me and no one I have talked to will give me a name of a manager or someone else who has the authority to do anything to fix this mess. My bundle is suppose to be $114.98 per month, I just got a bill for $414.00... This is the worst company for customer service I have ever dealt with... DOES ANYONE HAVE A NAME OR NUMBER TO SHARE???
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made 
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard 
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam! 
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view) 
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem! 
- Comcast / Xfinity - 1st time customer who ordered self help kit
- Comcast / Xfinity - double billing
- Comcast / Xfinity - internet essentials program
- Comcast / Xfinity - free prepaid visa card is a scam (bait and switch).
- Comcast / Xfinity - xfinity service driver