Coles / vanilla soy yogurt
For about 5 years now my son (whom has several allergies) has been enjoying the only yoghurt that he likes which is the Soy Life Vanilla flavoured.
Over the time Coles has seen fit to remove several brands that my family needs and purchases in a weekly cycle. Brands like FG Roberts plain and self raising flours, Orgran Kids GF mini biscuits, and now the pearl of wisdom from Head Office is the remove the Soy Life vanilla yoghurt twin pack too.
Well Coles the 3 - 500 I spend there every week to feed my family will now head a few kilometres away to Woolworths.
Coles your choices suck... to replace this already expensive yoghurt with another brand that is isven more expensive shows that you have no concern for the families that need speciality products only profit per item on your shelves.
Again Coles YOU Suck...
More Coles Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats 
- Coles Supermarkets - coles brand mini classics vanilla ice cream