Coles Supermarkets / tunstall road, doncaster, victoria, supermarket
I have been shopping at this store for many, many years. Recently, I moved but although Woolworths is closer, I still shop at the Tunstall Coles Supermarket because I am familiar with the layout, etc. This store has now undergone significant changes in layout. The "centre" aisle has now been removed so the aisles have become much longer and, therefore, there is the need to walk further especially when you forget an item which is in another aisle. As I am getting older and have a problem with my foot, on Monday I found this very difficult (the first time I had shopped there since the alteration). I now feel it will be easier for me to shop at Woolworths in the future.
When changes like this take place, I wonder if management consult shoppers to gain their opinion. There were many shoppers walking around with frustrated faces.
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets - lamb with sweet spiced anglo-indian sauce 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - stikeez - unethical supply to supermarket
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - coles email giftcard
- Coles Supermarket - truck driver 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - music in store
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - I would like some feedback please