Coles Supermarkets — product stock reduction at geelong west coles
I shop at Coles for 1 product only: SUNGOLD Low Fat MILK. High Calcium. 1 litre CARTON.
This $10 weekly purchase has me in the store a couple of times a week, spending on a LOT more than milk.
Unfortunately your computer system can't recognise this. Sungold is being pushed out in favour of your generic milk, I presume, with the idiotic assumption that people are lazy and will give up and grab whatever is at hand.
Coles offers nothing that Woolworths can't offer, and Woolworths is nearer my house. Reducing/deleting stock of SUNGOLD milk means I walk out the door and go elsewhere. Bad move on Coles part.
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats 
- Coles Supermarkets - coles brand mini classics vanilla ice cream