Coles Supermarkets / formula milk
On 13/02 I went to coles and bought 2 baby formula milk. But the manager named Rose claimed that I went to Coles everyday and bought 2 formula milks every time.
This was the first time I went to Coles to get baby formula milk in February so I didn't understand why the manager was so rude to me. She kicked me out and stopped my shopping.
Is it because I'm an Asian? So I couldn't buy any formula milk? They couldn't show any evidence or CCTV to prove I went to coles everyday but then now on 16/02 they even banned me to Coles!
It is so ridiculous and unbelievable that Australia is a humanality country. Now what I am facing is full of discrimination and so look me down.
A shop open for customers to buy! I follow the rules from Coles! I didn't buy 3 or 4 formula baby milk at one time. I just bought 2 once a week.
Is it like us as immigrants could not have baby and couldn't buy formula milk?
I'm really pissed off and I need someone to give me an answer!!
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets - lamb with sweet spiced anglo-indian sauce 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - baby formula
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - misleading advertising
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - stikeez - unethical supply to supermarket
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - coles email giftcard
- Coles Supermarket - truck driver