Coles Supermarkets / formula milk

1 Australia Review updated:

On 13/02 I went to coles and bought 2 baby formula milk. But the manager named Rose claimed that I went to Coles everyday and bought 2 formula milks every time.

This was the first time I went to Coles to get baby formula milk in February so I didn't understand why the manager was so rude to me. She kicked me out and stopped my shopping.

Is it because I'm an Asian? So I couldn't buy any formula milk? They couldn't show any evidence or CCTV to prove I went to coles everyday but then now on 16/02 they even banned me to Coles!

It is so ridiculous and unbelievable that Australia is a humanality country. Now what I am facing is full of discrimination and so look me down.

A shop open for customers to buy! I follow the rules from Coles! I didn't buy 3 or 4 formula baby milk at one time. I just bought 2 once a week.

Is it like us as immigrants could not have baby and couldn't buy formula milk?

I'm really pissed off and I need someone to give me an answer!!

Si
Feb 15, 2019

Comments

• Be
      16th of Feb, 2019

Oh grow up. Telling you that you buy two formulas every day is NOT RUDE. Now you are playing the race card. The only person that has an issue with your race is YOU. Since you have no proof that this is due to your being Asian you are the true racist. It is a shame that people from two backgrounds cannot have a disagreement without being accused of racism. If you are going to play the race card when you do not get your way go back to Asia. Seriously grow up. This most likely has nothing with your being Asian. You IQ must be very low to come up with that reasoning. I have a feeling that you were kicked out for causing a scene, or falsely accusing her of racism. You do realise how stupid you sound making false accusations of racism and discrimination right? Here is an answer. You are an idiot. This has nothing to do with your race. Maybe you were expecting an answer from Coles, but here is my answer.

• Fi
      16th of Feb, 2019

While there should not be a limit on how much of an item you buy or how often you buy, this does not sound like discrimination, or anything to do with your race.