Coles Supermarket / staff attitude
Today (7 Nov 16 @ 19:19 hrs) I went to the Coles in my neighbourhood to do my usual grocery shopping. At the self chcckout this staff working there, a guy had this superior attitude of looking down at me and a few others. He deliberately stood behind me and around me observing everything I did as if I was stealing! Then when I completed my shopping, paying in cash, he stood near me, arms crossed giving me a sneering look.
What really surprised me, was that there were people purchasing far less than me, less well dressed, some with bags from other places who did not get targeted. Why me? I have been shopping in Coles since 2000 even before he started working there!
What does Coles teach its new staff? Do they have a course at all in customer service? This guy was so obnoxious!! What is even funnier is that he originates from a 3rd world nation, probably from a ghetto and coming to this country and looking down on its people. For God’s sake, my grocery bill was probably more than he makes in a day! Coles teach your staff some manners! I am really thinking about switching to Safeway across the road. There, their staff are really pleasant and courteous.
More Coles Supermarket Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets - lamb with sweet spiced anglo-indian sauce 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - stikeez - unethical supply to supermarket
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - coles email giftcard
- Coles Supermarket - truck driver 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - music in store
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - I would like some feedback please