Coles Lamb Stakes / food served are rotten on shelves
I bought some lamb stake on June 30th 2015 at 5.28p.m which was marked down. Opening the packet at home I found the meat in as state as shown in the picture. How can you people possibly serve meat like that. When approached the manager she said it is marked down. As an Occupational Health and Safety Officer I asked her where QA (Quality Control System) is. She argued that they have a system in place and it slipped through. (Mind you this the second time). If there is such system in place then why the rotten side is face down obstructed from views from everyday consumers. This matter will be reported to the Consumer Affairs.
The "Fresh Food People - alright"
More Coles Lamb Stakes Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets - lamb with sweet spiced anglo-indian sauce 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets - coles brand mini classics vanilla ice cream
- Coles Supermarkets - checkout service
- Coles Supermarkets - plastic bags