Coinbase / unauthorized transaction from my ltc wallet
when I sent the 3 ltc to an address I was prompted for a verification number on my phone which I put in. There was a box that popped up with the address and to confirm it which I did. Right after that my ltc wallet went down another 5.99 ltc and that was sent to an unauthorized address and there is no history on my acct nor was there any confirmation email. the address that took the ltc was
LXDEtDeX49W3VNY3XF5mhyHMFgWcZsa82F which was then sent to 2 other addresses
5.[protected] LTC to
0.[protected] LTC to
there is no history on my acct nor for my ltc wallet about the 5.99 transaction.
I did not authorize this 2nd transaction and feel that coinbase allowed my ltc to be stolen and did nothing to correct it.
Please advise as to what can be done. I have lost over $1400 because coinbase allowed my coins to be stolen. Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter.
More Coinbase Complaints & Reviews
- Coinbase - I can't get past, their verification, cant close my account and cant get a straight answer where all the information goes when I close 
- Coinbase - locked account 
- Coinbase - coinbase after many requests => unlock my account!!!
- Coinbase - account restricted
- Coinbase - unauthorized credit card usage fraud
- Coinbase - holding funds for 25-days
- Coinbase - bitcoin wallet 
- Coinbase San Francisco CA - one bitcoin 
- Coinbase - payment not received, unethical behaviour 
- Coinbase - is coinbase a scam?