Coca - Cola / recieving the award

US Review updated:

Dear Sir,
I am Unmesh Meshram have recieved an SMS from TT-CCAP that my mobile number has won a prize of 1 million pounds in Coca-Cola mobile draw Award. I contacted Roland Brown.An Email from him gave me an Qualification number and a pin number.It was suggested to me to contact Dr. Barry Gate and provide details of Age, Occupation, Address, Telephone number.

Later then, I contacted Dr. Barry Gate. I Gave him my details.After that an Email from Barry Gate came to me.It was written in that, that I should first pay shipping fee for parcel that would come to me.The parcel would carry necessary document and award check.
Now, Sir, please help me out, wheather this SMS scheme is true or fake. If it is true, then, what should I do further now, in order to recieve my Award.

Un

Comments

• Ra
      Sep 06, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I am RAMANJIT KAUR have recieved an SMS from TT-CCAP that my mobile number has won a prize of 200, 000.OOGBP in Coca-Cola mobile draw Award. I contacted Roland Brown.An Email from him gave me an Qualification number and a pin number.It was suggested to me to contact Dr. Barry Gate and provide details of Age, Occupation, Address, Telephone number.

After that an Email from Barry Gate came to me.It was written in that, that I should first pay shipping fee for parcel that would come to me.The parcel would carry necessary document and award check. They also send the identity card of diplomat named PHILLIP MAXWELL.

• Mi
      Oct 08, 2009

Dear Friends,
    Don't be fooled by the so called fictitious COCA COLA MOBILE DRAW and DR. BARRY GATE and 1Million pounds. In the greed for 1Million pound you'll lose around 20000+INR (280+pounds) in the name of Insurance Fee and shipping charges that too to be paid before you get anything and that's the way how they earn money making fool out of you. If you pay and wait for parcel, may be you'll get a packet of condoms or other worthless items of around 1pound, that too if you are lucky enough.

Watch this:
    REF NO: EUD-01734/UKCOM/149
    DONATION PIN NIMBER: [protected].
    Qualification number: N-222-6647, E-910-56.

Hope, your supposed to be secret code and PIN and Qualification No. and Ref No. look the same. My thousands of friends have the same Nos. So, who's gonna claim? That Codes were supposed to be confidential, secret and meant especially for you to avoid double claimants!
    The msg declares that you are the only chap on this planet, who has won the 1Million pounds, where as the same msg is flashing in the other mobile too at the same instant! My dozens of Friends have the same msg declaring them the luckiest single persons on the earth to win 1million pounds without any cause or any work. Dr. Barry Gate is a fraud and he should be severely punished for fooling people and defaming the name of Coca Cola and European Union. I don't understand what these two giants are doing?

Yours Truly.