Having problems with Coca-Cola?

Coca-Cola reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 16, 2007. The latest review cherry coke was posted on May 7, 2021. The latest complaint Original coca cola was resolved on Sep 26, 2019. Coca-Cola has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 699 reviews. Coca-Cola has resolved 68 complaints.

Coca-Cola Customer Service Contacts

8800 200 2222 (Russia)
1800 860 4000 (Singapore)
+1 800 520 2653 (United States and Canada)
+44 800 227 711 (United Kingdom)
+61 180 002 5123 (Australia)
+64 800 505 123 (New Zealand)
+43 810 202 040 (Austria)
+32 78 156 156 (Belgium)
+45 33 273 377 (Denmark)
+358 80 004 040 (Finland)
+351 800 286 286 (Portugal)
+82 800 245 999 (South Korea)
PO Box 1734

Singapore
100G Pasir Panjang Road #08-01, Singapore 118523

Brazil
Praia de Botafogo 374, Rio de Janeiro - RJ CEP: 22250-040

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Coca-Cola Customer Service. Initial Coca-Cola complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Coca-Cola above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Coca-Cola. Discuss the issues you have had with Coca-Cola and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Coca-Cola Complaints & Reviews

Coca-ColaEquipment repair / replacement

To all other Coke customers, Warning Coke thinks that your a second class citizen If you do not order enough products. We are a small gas station we only need to order Coke once a month. About three months ago our Monster cooler went out. They fixed it but it still wasn't cooling. They then determined it was goanna have to be replaced. They put in for a new cooler I didn't hear from them in a week. When I called to get an update they said we would get the new cooler on October 6th 2020. We never received it So I called them. They told me because we do not order enough volume they can not replace the cooler. So for the last three months we have been breathing in Freon due to a leak we could of died and Coke says they do not care and we can not get another cooler. We currently have the Monsters in a Pepsi cooler. This is not the first time we have gotten the run around from Coke. Bad business.

Coca ColaGold peak sweet tea 89 oz size

I have purchased four bottles of Gold Peak sweetened Tea, and all four have fermented product! Two of the bottles remain unopened, and are bulging dangerously from the chemical reactions going on within! I have written Coca Cola (e-mailed) and received two replies stating I will hear from them within 7-10 days, and another reply requesting information which I had already supplied in my first e-mail to them. I am becoming very concerned about the two unopened bottles and the likelihood of their bursting open before Coca Cola can examine the contents. Need response ASAP, please!
    Thanks,
    ~Clyde Pharr

Aug 10, 2020

Coca-Cola — Original taste coke

Hi, this is is Kate from Villanova PA, I drank a bottle of Coke on the way home from grocery shopping the...

Coca-ColaDiet caffeine free coke

In the four store I shop at none of the have diet caffine free coke they say they cannot get it from you why is that they have plenty of other coke product but none of the caffine free diet coke not in the bottles or the cans I shop at wallmark ralphs albertsons and vons and ithas not been available for a few weeks now

The Coca-Cola Companycoca-cola

I bought 2 cases of coca cola at meijers in swartz creek Mi I drank one coca cola and it tasted different. I have been drinking coke for 20 + year so i knew this was not the right taste, i open another can and tasted that one and it was the same taste. I then asked to other people who I know always drink coke to try one and the both said it tasted weird. Im not sure if i got a bad batch but this was very weird. On the case of coke it has these numbers on the outside of the case [protected] aslo has oct0520dta 125883 on the inside it has official code oh646xl4pp6t40 and also has 5504 11/18/19 01:53 ln . I wanted you to be aware of this concern and problem.
        This was bought on 3/3/2020 i would like to get a refund for the case I bought or coupons something for my wasted money.

Tammy Liversedge
        2307 Utley rd
        Flint, MI 48532
        [protected]

[protected]@gmail.com

Tammy

The Coca-Cola Companysingle use plastic bottles

You are greedy corporate [censored] and even though I've drank coke for years I won't be ever drinking it again You are pathetic not banning single use plastics. Just because you're rich and enjoying it now. You are so stupid Your children won't have a world because you are choking the oceans with your plastic and waste. People will eventually stop buying your product but probably too late. You will die alone and all the money in the world won't make a tiny bit of difference and whether you believe in an after life or not, you won't know peace. None of you who are rich, spoilt and extremely selfish beings. You do not know humanity you can't or you'd never agree to such a thing. Everyone I know would happily buy coke in a glass bottle and then recycle it or take it back to get some money for it like it used to be in the old days I loved recycling as we got money for it too. SHAME ON YOU WHO MADE THIS DECISION SHAME ON YOU.

The Coca-Cola CompanyTruck driver

To whom this may concern, 2/10/2020

My name is Thiennga Vo, this morning I just dropped off my kids at school and waiting at the traffic light in the corner of Minton and Malabar road in palm bay, FL. There's a car in front of me making a turn and a lot of cars line up be hind me. This cocoa cola truck come from no where and cut through the line right in front of me almost hit my car. I honked him but he seems careless about this. I have the picture In the attachmentof the car this happened around 7:50 to 8:00 am he made a left turn into Cumberland. If I don't received a response from anyone higher show that they care about this matter, I will post this on social media.

Truck driver
            Truck driver

Feb 05, 2020

The Coca-Cola Company — andre brown jr/employee

A Coca-Cola Employee by the name of Andre Brown has been sleeping with my 17 year old daughter for 2 year...

Feb 04, 2020

The Coca-Cola Company — Lottery award scam

Looks like it's doing its rounds again. I received an SMS saying my mobile number was drawn and that I...

The Coca-Cola Companytasted weird and bottle had metal smell

I bought a single Coca-Cola bottle of 20 FL OZ (1.25 PT) 591 mL and expiration date is MAR2320, LLF09211 that I bought on January 24, 2019 at Food 4 Less Store I work at. I opened the bottle, it had a metal scent, tasted bitter and metal scent was stronger when I drank a bit. I threw it away as I couldn't handle the smell. As this is my favorite drink next to a few others I drink as well and never have I had this problem before.

Alberto Alegria

The Coca-Cola Companycan of coke

When I reached into the box to take out a can of coke to place into the fridge the cab exploded everywhere.
                It has completely had the bottom explode out! I am not impressed at all and will be posting images as a warning to other consumers. It could of been a child who it exploded on and resulted in cuts etc that would of required medical attention.

Jan 20, 2020

The Coca-Cola Company — dasani water

First I would like to compliment your Desani water bottles. I have been helping my Aunt Gayle who lives a 4...

The Coca-Cola Companytasted way off

I bought a 12 pk of coca cola cans a week ago (12/30/19) and they tastes TERRIBLE. I buy a 12 k of coca cola a day and this one tasted way off. the sku number is [protected] 4 it says proof of purchase [protected]. Expiration date Aug 17 2020 KHB19132. I live in Westerly Rhode Island and I purchased it at Cumberland Farms on Granite Street. I would appreciate compensation for the product I paid for. Even a gift card for new sodas. you can contact me at my email which is [protected]@gmail.com

• La
                      lauritsen Jan 29, 2020

Why does diet coke continue to put aspartamine in product?

Already done that twice

Mitzi Clack Jan 12, 2020

Poor product quality control. 2 Eight packs bought at Walmart in Columbia SC Harbison store taste terrible

Mitzi Clack Jan 12, 2020

I bought 2 eight packs of 12oz diet cokes from Walmart in Columbia SC and returned one for a refund as it tasted terrible as if the syrup was missing. When I tasted one from the second pack it was terrible also. My e-mail address is [email protected]

The Coca-Cola Companydiet coke

I buy a lot of cokes, 12 cans for the last 3 12packs.. I have gotten are tasting bad.. I thought it just me & the my brother had some for when I came to visit.. I gave him one. I even tried to open another 12 pack cokes, & they were the same tasting.. I tried to fix it by adding another coke. It still tasted bad. This is why I would keep opening more.. I had to keep opening, they tasted like coke flavored water.. I buy lots of cokes, when they go on sale.. Out of all the fifteen cases, so far they tast like water, with the coke flavor. I get them when they are 3 for $10.00.

Dec 29, 2019

The Coca-Cola Company — 6 packs of coca cola in plastic bottles

Hello, love my Coca Cola but I purchased four six packs of Coca Cola for my recent Christmas Party and they...

The Coca-Cola Companylack of taste in 7.5 fl oz cans of diet coke

On December 26th, 2019 we experienced a very unpleasant experience. After enjoying many Diet Cokes over the years, imagine our surprise and disappointment when we tasted no flavor in either of two cans of Diet Coke and were forced to throw the contents away!

Several sets of numbers may assist in determining the batch or date of processing...in a small rectangle next to the bar codes were the following numbers [protected] 8 and [protected] 8. On the bottoms of the cans were stamped MARU215CVB05373NE5(cent sign) and JUL13150VC15573NE5 (cent sign). These cans were purchased in the Atlanta area, possibly at a Publix super market.

Clearly, a quality control issue is at stake and we bring this to your attention in hopes you find the source of this annoying problem and to avoid future incidents.

Thank you for addressing this issue.

The Coca-Cola Companydr pepper can not filled up all the way

I bought three cans of Dr Pepper from the deli on my block and two of them were filled up but the third one I opened they day after I bought them. It was less than what was in the other cans. I love Dr.Pepper but I haven't bought any these last couple of days because I wasn't sure if I would end up with a can like the last time. I really love the drink but you guys need to do better, thank you.

Coca Colasodas/tonics

there is nothing good in these sodas/tonics. Very carbonated hard to digest. with global warming, many products coming to the USA from third world countries filled with bacteria, salmonella, listeria, just to name a few. products being recalled by the USFDA. read the labels on these Coca Cola sodas/tonics, nothing good in them, for human consumption. with the water contaminated, polluted all over the world, these products not suitable for human consumption.

The Coca-Cola Companycoke

For the Coca-Cola Company if you have a promo like the code to send it to the Messenger if the customer win a patches and then claim it to SEVEN ELEVEN any branch in Iloilo City, Philippines I try 3 tisme to claim the patches but still they push me through different store and the promo will expire until December 31, 2019. How could you do this to your customer. I'll tell this to all of my friends that your promo is useless and to all those who knows Coca-Cola Promo.

coke

The Coca-Cola Companydiet coke

I have drank diet coke for the past 25 years im a devoted diet coke person it's diet coke or nothing at all the reason why i'm writing you today is because I would like for you to please bring back the diet coke santa packs again I don't feel it's right to put the santa packs on all of the other coke products and not on the diet coke ones I really love the santa packs I look forward to seeing it every year and nothing it is such a let down I buy 12 to 15 twelve packs every month so could you please bring them back thank you