Coast Dental / RIP-OFF
I made an appointment to have a dental cleaning at Coast Dental. Upon arrival I was called to do Xrays since I'm new patient. As soon as I set in the chair, the lady came in and stated to me "we're going to take two types of xrays, and a gum cancer test" TELLING me, not ASKING ME. So me not knowing much thinking it is covered by my insurance ccompany, and it is a routine with every new member, I went ahead with it. The lady never told me this was extra charge till she brought me to sign a consent form of the bill after the fact. (which is illegal). Anyway, I set in the chair wanting a cleaning, after I was checked by the dentist, the same lady comes back with a document that she wanted me to sign that indicates a bill of $332.50.
They wanted to sell me an electric tooth-brush although I have one. They wanted me to buy a very expensive mouth wash, two tubes of gels for my gums that I didn't need, and a small filling. They stated that I have a small cavity (which I didn't). At that point I was so frustrated. I told them that (I ffel like I'm at a car dealership with salesman trying to sale me extended warranty, but deffinitely not a dental facility).
I left that office with so much anger. I've decided to take my business to an honest dental office where I feel I'm not been taking advantage of.
I went to other dentist and guess what: I DIDN'T NEED A FILLING OR ANY OTHER BULL CRAP THEY TOLD ME I NEEDED.
people, please do not go there, and take your business else where. I've never experienced anything like that with any other dentists.
More Coast Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Coast Dental - Fraud and cheating 
- Coast Dental - Overcharges 
- Coast Dental - lied about cavities
- Coast Dental - SUBSTANDARD DENTAL SERVICE
- Coast Dental - Over Charging and Bad Customer Service 
- Coast Dental Services - insurance scam to sell unwanted expensive services
- Coast Dental / Naples FL - 4 crowns broken / charge-back / in collection
- Coast Dental Services - service/product - unprofessional employees and bad service for crown
- Coast Dental Services - dental cleaning
- Coast Dental Services - billing, ft. myers office, gary aspinwall