CMG Freeshipping.com / unexplained charges
For 3 months I saw charges for 9.97 each month from this place, I thought it was for shipping on something we purchased online.in July, I hadn't ordered anything and saw it again.
I called the number [protected] and talked with a Zack who said he was the supervisor and that he could NOT take off the charges that it was authorized as a shipping club to hit our account.
I explained we never signed up for anything and wanted to talk with a supervisor. He said he WAS the supervisor but then gave me a email address of email@example.com and a name of MaryBeth for another supervisor.
To date, I have not been able to have the charges removed.
I have submitted a complaint to the BBB.
More CMG Freeshipping.com Complaints & Reviews
- FreeShipping.сom - charged 12.97$ without any reason 
- FreeShipping.сom - no autorization of charge 
- CMG*FreeShipping. C 866-326-0584 CT - unauthorized charges 
- Freeshipping.com - scam for unauthorized charges 
- ICFreeShipping.com - 12.97 per month charge not requested 
- Freeshipping.com - unauthorized withdrawals from my checking account. 
- Freeshipping.com - fraudulent freeshipping.com transactions on my regions credit card account ending 2147 
- Freeshipping.com - promised cash back rebate
- Freeshipping.com - $12.95 unauthorized taken from my husbands bank account 
- Freeshipping.com - membership