Club Wyndham / scam, they take your money for a hotel stay and then there is never any availability.

I was suckered into paying for a 3 night hotel stay at a discount for attending a 2 hour time share sales presentation. Every time I call to book a stay at Wyndham, months in advance, I'm told it's based on availability and the dates I want to travel are not available. But, they do have an upgrade available for $250. This has happened three times in a row that I have called to book with different dates. Then I'm given other dates, usually mid-week that are mysteriously available. Be warned not to get sucked into this scam.

Ke
Dec 29, 2017

Comments

• Wa
      7th of Aug, 2018

This is typical for Wyndham and is why they are being sued by their owners.

Read this: https://www.insidethegate.com/2017/06/wyndham-sued-for-alleged-financial-fraud-against-senior-citizens/

Good thing you didn't buy into the timeshare.

I am a former timeshare sales and marketing executive, and I am sharing with consumers what I had learned while working in the industry. I used to work for Wyndham.

I have written a report, 13 Shocking Secrets The Timeshare Industry Does Now Want You To Know, that will explain how to prepare for a timeshare sales presentation and the strategies that you are not supposed to know about.

Also, it informs timeshare owners that they can easily get rid of their unwanted timeshare for FREE - without any credit or legal issues.

If you want a copy of this free report, just email me at my personal email.

W.C. Robinson