Club Velas Vallarta / Scam and lies!
We were suckered into a timeshare speech and fell for it hook, line and sinker. We had purchased a Bluegreen Vacation Club to find we could never get into any of the resorts always "booked" but could find that we could get into the resorts through another means ie: RCI. Paul Rado was our big power speaker, also went to see what we would get for our Bluegreen, came back with a good figure, promised us we would NEVER encounter "booked" and find options through other means. This was great a place we would be able to go to without a hassle!!! Signed on the dotted line.
Well we tried to book our time and have now been told they are can you guess it... "BOOKED" and I can now get there by means of RCI, Apple Vacations, Funjet Vacations, MLT and get this... Velas Vallarta website! HA HA! HA! Another US Citizen screwed over. We must have SUCKER on our foreheads or our brains are frozen from the cold. Our Bluegreen is still listed in our name and we are still responsible for the fees. Title was never transferred.
We have tried to settle this with Velas with no success, numerous phone calls and e-mails. Paul Rado's e-mail account is now suspended. Mr Vargas the head of Reservations that Paul Rado had referred us to can't even handle his own e-mails or phone calls, he has one of his girls do the dirty work.
I'm sure the annuity that we were told we had... the $20,000.00 is also a LIE since they wanted $2.000.00 for administrative cost.
What a shame it was a beautiful resort.
More Club Velas Vallarta Complaints & Reviews
- Club Velas Vallarta - Lies, scam and rip off! 
- Velas Vallarta Timeshare Sales - Timeshare Scam - Doug Lockett 
- Club Velas Vallarta - Timeshare scam 
- Velas Vallarta - Timeshare Scam 
- Club Velas Vallarta - Fraudulent sales practices! 
- Velas Resorts - Timeshare Lies and pressure
- Velas Vallarta - Timeshare fraud 
- Velas Vallarta - Resale of My Timeshare 
- Velas Vallarta - Really bad bussines
- Velas Vallarta - not truthful about resale for us