Club Intrawest / Deceiving annual fee increment calculations
Recently I reviewed my statements and found that what the company claimed the increment of resort dues was not true.
They claim the resort dues was increased from 7.19/pt to 7.31/pt, an increment of 1.7%.
But from what I checked on my bank statements, the resort due was actually jumped from 7.16/pt to 7.31/pt, an increment of 2%.
This may seen marginal, but if you think a hidden 0.3% is added on who know how many hundreds of members.
How much money are they actually getting out of this...I can't even imagine.
On top of that, this is only my second year with them, God knows how long have they been playing this trick on their members.
I would like to raise this awareness to all the members out there.
More Club Intrawest Complaints & Reviews
- Club Intrawest - deceptive business practices 
- Embarc Resorts - Deceptive business practices 
- Club Intrawest - services 
- Club Intrawest - Poor Value - can't resell 
- Club Intrawest - membership 
- Embark Air Beds And Target - Embark air beds
- Embark - voice recognition
- Embark & Brighthouse - Only new customers get customer service