ClinkInks.com / never got my cartridges

1 107 Commerce StLake Mary, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-407-805-3115

I purchased my cartrdiges on line on their website on March 24th. I have not received anything yet and today is April 6th. I tried calling just to be hold forever I left a message and no response and I have sent numerous emails to them and nothing. They took out the money out of my account right away so I am trying to get back my money. What should I do???

Comments

Ra
  20th of Apr, 2008

i order ink online from clickinks on 4-12 08, which i needed for my work. they got paid off my credit card, and then send me email stating the ink was backorder, they would send when available.i was force to buy ink somewhere else.

Me
  23rd of Apr, 2008

I've been a loyal customer for a few years, and have never had an issue before. This order however is different. Placed on 4-15-08. I live less than one hour away from Clickinks physical address listed on their correspondence. It has been 9 days, no ink. I have been on hold for 1 hour 15 minutes as of the writing of this complaint. No one is answering my phone call or emails. I will NOT be using this company again, am planning to file complaints with BBB, FL ATTY General and Visa. After seeing these complaints, have a feeling someone is skipping out of town with money for products they don't intend to send...

7th of May, 2009

I ordered ink on 4-15-09 and instantly received an email that the ink was out of stock. But my card was charged that day. After two weeks went by I tried to call. Left on hold for over 45 min. Waited another week and sent an e-mail requesting that they cancell the order as I had to purchase ink at a store. Two days later received e mail that my order had been sent. A week later I received my order, on 5-8-09.

Poor poor service, no customer service. I won't use again. And would never recomend.

Guess I was lucky to get my order.

Ma
  16th of Nov, 2014

I ordered ink on 10/20/14. I have not received ink. ClinkInk said it was sent out on 10/21/14 to UPS. UPS says they left it at post office on 10/24/14.. Post office said they didn't receive it. ClinkInks told me it was my problem to work out with UPS and the post office and once it left their company it was no longer their problem. UPS said they left it at post office and it is no longer their problem. USPS said they never received it and not their problem. ClinkInks said I need to file a claim with post office or UPS and give them a claim number in order to get refund. UPS said I can't file a claim because they delivered to the local post office. The post office said I can't file a claim because they didn't receive it. I called ClickInk back and told them that they had my money and I did not receive the product and if they pride themselves on customer service, which they claim, they should be trying to help the customer, not making me deal with their delivery methods. I sent numberous emails and have never received a human response from any of them. I spoke to 3 customer service representatives yesterday and can assure you they are all trained very well to not put the customer first. I am filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and will continue to work on getting my money back. This is a horrible company.

Ro
  2nd of Apr, 2015

Bought ink, waited two wks no ink called was told out of ink would be 4 more wks before it would be in stock . Ask them to stop order was told it may take up to 2 wks to get my money back that date has come and gone, wish my wife had looked at web comments before she ordered

Da
  16th of Apr, 2015

They sure took my money fast but can't get the inks. This IS a HORRIBLE company .NEVER order again.

Ma
  26th of Apr, 2017

Do not order from this company!!! They steal your money and the ink is bad!!! Customer service is rude and unhelpful. I ordered so much ink it is now out of warranty but only 7 months old. ALL BAD. Rip off! Beware!!! Company will do nothing...Technical support picks fights and tells you to buy more ink! I submitted a complaint to the BBB and Clickinks will NOT reply. Go figure!