Clicks Retailers — batteries
I am not impressed by the service I received at Bayside in Table View. I picked up a pack of batteries AA 5 pack Energizer thinking that it was R36.99 but I was charged R51.99. After speaking to the Teller, I asked to speak to the Manager. He explained to me that the price was for different batteries. He also said that the prices were uniform which was not true as half the prices were missing from the shelf. There were about 3 slips with the same price of R36.99 so I thought that was the price of the batteries that I selected.
Why do we have to spend time trying to bend down on our knees to check that the codes agree with the item that we have selected.
It is not acceptable.
More Clicks Retailers Complaints & Reviews
- Clicks - clicks don't care about customer service 
- Clicks - unacceptable attitude towards customers 
- Clicks - treatment at pharmacy by assistant, and getting my profile wrong
- Clicks - they actually ripping people off with these specials, they making us buy more than we need 
- Clicks - pharmacy always out of stock
- Clicks Retailers - poor customer service @ ballito junction branch
- Clicks Retailers - extremely bad client service
- Clicks Retailers - clicks hillcrest
- Clicks Killarney Mall - security victimization and humiliation
- Clicks Retailers - the clicks pharmacy staff at the blue route mall branch