Clicks / unacceptable attitude towards customers

United States Review updated:

I went to Clicks on 5 April. Upon entering I noticed a heated argument between the manageres and a very upset customer, regarding a price difference on the shelf.

The manageress was EXTREMELY rude, screaming at the lady infront of a shop full of people!!! They then came over to the paypoint where I was paying for my goods, where the mangaress screamed that the customer will not get the refund as shes screaming!!! then continued by saying that the customer was screaming because the manageress is black!!!

At theat stage I interviened by telling her that she is incapable of handling a situation as manageress and is turning the issue into a racialistic one, which is totally uncalled for. she proceeded to scream at me telling me that Im also ****** for coming up for the white lady.

That was an extremely embarrassing situation for the poor customer aswell as me. This was the 2nd incident I had with her and I am totally disgusted in the service. I phoned customer service about it and NOTHING has been done bout my incident so I didnt even bother with this one...

I am HOPING that something drastic can be done about this. As the service is shocking!!!

Comments

• Ha
      Jun 20, 2018

I have been getting my prescription medicine from Clicks In Woodbridge mall since October 2017 when I went there yesterday I was told that my script has been fully supplied and I must get a new script I told the Locum that I had one more batch of tablets to get and the very abrupt answer was do you want to look at the computer screen which I declined, I went home and found the last batch of medication on which the label stated 2018/05/20 repeat 4 of 5
    I phoned the chemist this morning and was told the following by the Locum
    he does not understand the computer system very well and will get Tofu or someone to phone me
    also that the problem could have happened as they were on the end of the it could have been end of the day stress
    on which I replied that end of the day stress can cause the death of patients and he said it is an unkind statement
    the computer expert then phoned me and told me that his system shows repeat 5of5 on the very same date and medication as what I have in my possession it must have been a system error
    this I find very disturbing as I will say again system errors and end of the day stress can kill people
    I will now look for another service provider and tell everyone I know about my experience
    thanks for nothing